What do you believe in...
The question every American should be asking today: What do you believe in so much you are willing to sacrifice everything to defend?
Today is a day to reflect on the birth of our nation. The sacrifices that have been made to uphold the freedoms we have each and every day. Our country was not created by talkers, but doers. Our country was not created by weakness, but courage and conviction. Here are a few things to think about:
- You want victory? You better be willing to take the hits.
- You don’t get a trophy for trying. No one cares if you try.
- Pain is temporary. Quitting lasts forever.
- You must be able to sacrifice what you are for what you will become.
- Never tremble in the face of adversity… embrace it and overcome it.
So on our nations birthday as yourself what it is to be American? Ask yourself what type of American you are?